Book a court here.
Bookings can only be made by members or main contacts for members who have registered their account. See below for details.
Guide to Playing at Cassiobury TC
For all you need to know about when we’re open, how to work the floodlights, when you can play and what not to wear on court, take a look here for our downloadable guide to Playing Tennis at Cassiobury.
Online Registration – How to Do it
- After you’ve taken out membership, check your email for an invitation from Cassiobury LTC (Clubspark)- remember to check in your spam filter if nothing arrives in your inbox.
- Click on the link within the email and login using one of the options offered.
- If you create a Clubspark account you’ll need to use this to access court bookings in future. If you choose to use your LTA account then this may mean one less extra account to have to remember in future.
- If you are not currently registered as a British Tennis Member then you can take out membership and complete your club online registration after that.
- If you’ve forgotten your BTM login details, use the LTA site help to find them and reset.
- The Registration sequence is as follows: accept club terms; accept the invitation; then check your profile details and submit them. All done? Logout, and await the system going live on December 1.
- Under 18s start with a parent as their main contact. Younger juniors (eg: U14s) should retain this system, so parents must ensure their info remains on the system. Make sure we have your correct contact details but ensure you stay on the system as the junior member’s main contact.
- Older juniors can be given control over the account. This enables them to make court bookings. Parents use the invite button on the profile pages to send an invitation to the child to set that up.
- More details about how to join or renew your membership online will be published in the New Year.