At a Glance – Adult tennis schedule
The table below carries the basic schedule for regular organised adult playing sessions at the club. Junior schedules are on the Junior Tennis page.
All social and competitive sessions are for club members only. Group coaching attendance by non-members is possible for a supplementary fee.
|Monday||Mens Team Training 7.30pm|
|Tuesday||Mens Social 10.30am Midweekers Social 1.30pm||Ladies Team Training 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||Social Tennis turn up and mix-in 7pm||Adult Improvers 9.30am-11am|
|Thursday||Midweekers Social 10am||Tennis Express 7.30pm|
|Friday||Midweekers Social 1.30pm||Adult Improvers 10am-11.30am|
|Saturday||Adults drop-in 9am|
|Sunday||Social Tennis turn up and mix-in 10am||American Tournament on 1st Sunday of each month 9.45am|
Court Bookings now made online. Book using the red button on the homepage.
Bookings can only be made by members or main contacts for members who have registered their account. See below for details.
Online Registration – How to Do it
- Check your email for an invitation from Cassiobury LTC (Clubspark)- remember to check in your spam filter if nothing arrives in your inbox.
- Click on the link within the email and login using one of the options offered.
- If you create a Clubspark account you’ll need to use this to access court bookings in future. If you choose to use your LTA account then this may mean one less extra account to have to remember in future.
- If you are not currently registered as a British Tennis Member then you can take out membership and complete your club online registration after that.
- If you’ve forgotten your BTM login details, use the LTA site help to find them and reset.
- The Registration sequence is as follows: accept club terms; accept the invitation; then check your profile details and submit them. All done? Logout, and await the system going live on December 1.
- Under 18s start with a parent as their main contact. Younger juniors (eg: U14s) should retain this system, so parents must ensure their info remains on the system. Make sure we have your correct contact details but ensure you stay on the system as the junior member’s main contact.
- Older juniors can be given control over the account. This enables them to make court bookings. Parents use the invite button on the profile pages to send an invitation to the child to set that up.
- More details about how to join or renew your membership online will be published in the New Year.
Guide to Playing at Cassiobury TC
For all you need to know about when we’re open, how to work the floodlights, when you can play and what not to wear on court, take a look here for our downloadable guide to Playing Tennis at Cassiobury.
We’ve 3 artificial grass and 3 porous acrylic courts. Floodlights are available on 4 courts. For Social, Competition, or Junior tennis, choose and click below.
Coaching information and options are here.
Make Sure You Have a BTM Number – It’s Free to Join
British Tennis Membership and a BTM number are vital for you to have. They enable you to access Wimbledon tickets, and to play in teams and competition. The LTA also offer BTMs a discount on kit and preferential access to all kinds of tennis events.
It’s free to join if you’re a member of Cassiobury Tennis Club. Sign up today and don’t forget to put Cassiobury TC as the place where you play.